Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Attributing images

This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about Attributing images today I learnt how to get the License type, Author name and the Image title from a image. I can use this in the future so I will know if I can use the picture or not. We had to type up a image then you would have to click on to tools then there should be a button that says usage rights then you would click on to Creative Commons licenses. Then you click on to the image you want. Then you should click visit and you look for the License type, Author name and the Image title. Have you done this before?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cahlay. My name is Kora and I go to Paihia School. I like how you said how to get the licence type, author's name and the title of the image. Now that you have told people and me how to do that, I can go and do it in my own time at home. When did you learn that?

    ReplyDelete