Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Long Building Not

 This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about the marble run. It was fun we also had to make a ramp and we had to grab a measuring tape we needed the marble to land on 110 cm. We have to grab a marble and when you are done with the ramp you can put the marble where it needs to be. Then you need it to be exactly on 110 cm my group was the last one to get tested my group got 17 points I thought that we were going to get less points.


Have you done this?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Cahlay, I'm Samantha. I really liked your post about the long building knot. I enjoyed reading about your experience with marble run's and how you measured them out nicely. I also like how you added a question at the end of your writing. Maybe next time you could add a reflection. See ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cahlay. My name is Kora and I go to Paihia School. I really like how you said how many centimeters it had to be so maybe someone can make it at home if they didn’t have anything to do. I have done something like that before. Have you ever made one at home?

    ReplyDelete